• THE ROSEDALE RESIDENCES - “RR” – NEW YORK IN TORONTO!!
• LUXURY 23 SUITE BOUTIQUE BUILDING OFFERING EXCLUSIVITY & PRIVACY
• STUNNING TWO-LEVEL PENTHOUSE WITH EXCEPTIONAL GRANDEUR ENCOMPASSING THE ENTIRE FOOTPRINT OF THE BUILDING - WITH A SPECTACULAR ROOF TOP CONSERVATORY SURROUNDED BY APPROXIMATLEY 700 SF OF PRIVATE SECLUDED TERRACES
• SENSATIONAL SUITE ENCIRCLING THE 4 CORNERS OF BLOOR STREET WITH 16’ CEILINGS, FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS & STRIKING CURVED STEEL STAIRCASE
• BREATHTAKING UNOBSTRUCTED MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS - NORTH & EAST OVER THE LUSH GREENERY OF ROSEDALE RAVINE AND SOUTH TO THE WATERFRONT - SHOWCASING THE CITY SKYLINE
• EXTRAORDINARY FLOOR PLAN 0F APPROX. 5000 SQ WITH EXCEPTIONAL LIVING SPACE CREATING A “MANHATTAN” FEEL. FEATURING GENEROUSLY SCALED ROOMS – LUXURIOUS FINISHES, FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS. A FABULOUS GREAT ROOM W/STUNNING MARLBLE FIREPLACE, INCREDIBLE CUSTOM KITCHEN W/HUGE ISLAND, SENSATIONAL MASTER W/FIREPLACE, STUDIO & SAUNA & ALSO OFFERING WONDERFUL PRIVATE SPACES
• DIRECT PRIVATE ELEVATOR ACCESS TO BOTH FLOORS
• PRIVATE DOUBLE GARAGE WITHIN U/G GARAGE W/WATER & ELECTRICITY, 2 STORAGE LOCKERS WITH RACKING SYSTEMS
• SUBWAY @ YOUR DOORSTEP – MINS. TO DVP - YONGE, BLOOR & YORKVILLE SHOPS & RESTAURANTS - ROSEDALE RAVINE SYSTEM, THE DANFORTH CABBAGETOWN & DOWNTOWN TORONTO
UNIQUELY DESIGNED, INCREDIBLY SPACIOUS, FABULOUS LIGHT
The original building was constructed in 1928 as Hopper’s Drug Store and listed in 1983 by the City of Toronto for its Architectural and Historical significance. The Rosedale Residence was constructed in 1992 – with 12 levels and 23 condominium units and built upon the existing base of the original building.
Last year the Penthouse built and subsequently renovated to superior standards of design and finishes features exceptional space for entertaining. Stunning functionality and drama of the open and flowing main two floors which are connected by a striking, generously curved steel staircase and two private elevators with direct suite access, create a unique “Manhattan” style oasis at the Southern hub of Rosedale near Yorkville and the downtown core.
Wrought iron gates just west of Sherbourne Street discreetly announce the entry to 409 Bloor Street East referred to as “Residences of Rosedale (RR). Past the initial doors, the security system requires using a fob device to open the inner doors and proceed to the elevator via the lovely lobby.
Each suite owner has elevator access – for security - to their floor only. In the case of the Penthouse, secured access opens either two of the elevators directly into the suites itself, on either the main or second floor of the suite.
Two car parking spots are owned and included underground and are in a private secured garage, near the two locker rooms that are also owned and included. Access to parking is via the driveway immediately behind the building off Sherbourne Street. For security purposes access to the underground is a separate fob
MAIN FLOOR: SECURED ACCESS WITH TWO PRIVATE ELEVATORS, EXPANSIVE WINDOWS, SENSATIONAL VIEWS, CATHEDRAL CEILINGS, FABULOUS SPACES
Lovely entrance foyer, two private direct access elevators with gorgeous etched glass doors
Fully outfitted, large windows with south west views
16.5 Ft ceilings, two storey windows with unobstructed north & east views over Rosedale Ravine, expansive open spaces with two separate areas – relaxing family room with big screen TV, and a more formal living room with sensational black marble gas fireplace
Sensational wood and iron open tread steel staircase allowing views to the Great Room, Dining Room and Kitchen
Two storey windows with unobstructed north and east views over Rosedale Ravine showcasing spectacular sunsets
Stunning, beautifully renovated kitchen with huge 13’ x 6’5” stone island offering multi seating, gorgeous marble backsplash, top of the line appliances, custom hood fad, breakfast or cocktail lounge area and sensational city views down Sherbourne Street and east views over Rosedale Ravine
SECOND FLOOR: SECURED ACCESS WITH TWO PRIVATE ELEVATORS, EXPANSIVE WINDOWS, SENSATIONAL VIEWS, FABULOUS SPACES
Outstanding master retreat with gas fireplace and separate den, 2 walk in closets, ensuite 5 piece & 2 piece, sauna - gorgeous east views over Rosedale and city beyond
6-piece heated marble ensuite with oversized tub, oversized shower, double sink, sauna and spectacular downtown vistas
Discreetly located on the second floor, with both north and west exposure. The view into the main floor spaces features a 2-storey opening overlooking the Great Room, and views over the two storey windows
Offers bright southern exposure, Murphy bed or full desk, walk in closet and 3 piece ensuite
3-piece marble ensuite
Full size washer & dryer, double sink, built in cabinetry
THIRD FLOOR: SENSATIONAL VIEWS, ACCESS TO TERRACES
Steel stairs take you to the third level to a wonderful sun filled Conservatory offering magnificent views – North, South and East – over the lush greenery of Rosedale and to the waterfront – showcasing the city skyline.
2-piece ensuite offering both Conservatory and Terrace use.
North & South doors offer connected rooftop entertaining areas with spectacular unobstructed Rosedale and City views, sprinkler system with timer, natural gas line for BBQ storage/cabana close
E-mail: [email protected]