409 Bloor Street East, PH1
The original building was constructed in 1928 as Hopper’s Drug Store and listed in 1983 by the City of Toronto for its Architectural and Historical significance. The Rosedale Residence was constructed in 1992 – 23 condominium units and built upon the existing base of the original building.
The Penthouse has been completely renovated to superior standards of design and finishes featuring exceptional space for entertaining. Stunning functionality and drama of the open and flowing main two floors which are connected by a striking, generously curved steel staircase and two private elevators with direct suite access, create a unique “Manhattan” style oasis at the Southern hub of Rosedale near Yorkville and the downtown core.
Wrought iron gates just west of Sherbourne Street discreetly announce the entry to 409 Bloor Street East referred to as “Residences of Rosedale (RR). Past the initial doors, the security system requires using a fob device to open the inner doors and proceed to the elevator via the lovely lobby.
The Penthouse has private elevator access – for security - to their floor only. The secured access opens either two of the elevators directly into the suite itself, on either the main or second floor of the suite.
Two car parking spots are owned and included underground and are in a private secured garage, near the two locker rooms that are also owned and included. Access to the parking garage is via the driveway immediately behind the building off Sherbourne Street. For security purposes access to the underground is a separate fob
● The Rosedale Residences- Known as The “RR”- New York Living in Toronto.
● Luxury 23 Suite Boutique Building Offering Exclusivity & Privacy
● Stunning Two-Level Penthouse with Exceptional Grandeur Encompassing the Entire Footprint of the Building- with Spectacular Rooftop Conservatory Surrounded by approximately 700 sqft of private & secluded terraces.
● Sensational suite encircling the 4 corners of Bloor Street with 16’ ceilings, floor to ceiling windows & striking curved steel staircase.
● Breathtaking unobstructed million-dollar views- north & east overlooking the lush greenery of Rosedale Ravine and south to the waterfront - showcasing the city skyline.
● Extraordinary floor plan of approx. 5000 sqft with exceptional living space creating a “Manhattan” feel. Featuring generously scaled rooms, luxury finishes, floor to ceiling windows, a fabulous great room with stunning marble fireplace, incredible custom kitchen with huge centre island, sensation primary suite with fireplace, studio & sauna.
● Direct Private elevator access to both floors.
● Private double garage with the underground garage, equipped with water and electricity. 2 storage lockers with a racking system.
● Subway at your doorstep- minutes to the DVP, Yonge & Bloor, Yorkville Shops & Restaurants, Rosedale Valley Ravine System, The Danforth, Cabbagetown & Downtown Toronto.